Thursday, August 28, 2008

hard to choose

It is hard to choose staying here or going back to my hometown for me now.My hospital head rang me to come back work next month the day before yesterday,so I discussed what to do with my husband and my daughter.We can choose between the two different ways,one is staying here and to resign the job that I have done over 17 years,the other way is going back to the hospital and I will be separated with my husband and my daughter for long time.I like my job but I can't live without my family so it is very hard to choose.Anyway,I must make a decision as soon as possible.

4 comments:

Geeta said...

staying here -
what to do
we could choose between the two
separated from not with
can't live not couldn't ( past tense)



Besides all this I think listen to our heart usually you get the right answer from it- if you feel you cant live without your family, think hard and then decide.

Geeta said...

after you read my comment and edit your post you can delete my comment by clicking on the trash bin next to it

GRACE CAI said...

Yes, it is difficult to choose. I have just been here for more than two months and sometimes I even want to go back to China. And there we have our job and our relatives. But now I think you have to think more about your family especially your daughter. When she go to university and she can do all the things herself, I think you can go back. Always we can not get two apples in one hand. Talk with your family and make your decision. Good luck to you and your family.

Ilmira said...

Dear Wendy,
I entered into your situation of hard choice: To stay here or to go back to your country. When you told to us in a classroom about it, I felt a pain in my heart and I had swimming eyes, because I was feeling the same. It was a very emotional moment.
We all are immigrants of a first generation from our family and we will always miss of our previous life, because we were successful people. We had had education, interesting and hard job and we knew how should help to other people. But we felt that we can be able to do more for our children. There was something to force us thinking about another life.
I think, in your country you worked very hard and you had’ not enough time for your family. The life has given you a chance to realize your other ability. Please, take it easy! Be strong! We should to be together!